HOW CAN I VIEW MULTIPLE PROPERTIES?
Unlike some “sole agency” driven property markets where you are required to deal with multiple agencies to view a selection of properties, almost every single apartment for sale in the Principality can be viewed with your single chosen real estate agency. This is simply because the market is so niche and over time most Monaco real estate agencies recognise the value in working together to achieve the best results.
Therefore, since you are able to access almost the entire market through one agent, service and professionalism become the critical factors in your choice of agency – something that is fully embraced by Monte-CarloEstates and where we look to add true value for our clients.
WHO CAN RENT OR BUY IN MONACO?
There are no general constraints to renting or buying property in Monaco – all nationalities are welcome and Monaco Residency is not required to facilitate this process. Indeed, renting a buying a property in Monaco is actually a key ingredient forming part of an initial Monaco Residency Application.
Equally, property can be rented or purchased without problems through corporate entities and offshore structures.
BIDDING FOR A PROPERTY
Once the right property has been chosen the initial rental offer is made. At this point, you will have to provide the following basic personal information;
• A valid Passport.
• A current address and utility bill.
• A bank reference (preferably from a Monaco a bank), a bank guarantee or other proof of financial resources for the duration
In addition, a deposit cheque must accompany your offer to include the following:
• 3 months rent (excluding charges)
• Agency commission (10%) plus VAT.
• Government Registration Fee (less than 50 euros).
• If accepted, the property is removed from the market and the above deposit monies become non-refundable.